Customer Service Coordinator
Experience & Activities
Southwest Agromart is a progressive agribusiness serving producers throughout Ontario. Our involvement in the crop inputs business combined with our solid reputation, built on integrity and quality, has secured our company a place amongst the leaders in the industry.
At this time, we are accepting resumes for the position of Customer Service Coordinator located in Chatham Kent. The successful candidate will be a team player, will exhibit a positive ‘can do’ attitude, and will be keen on meeting customer needs as part of a retail location. Minimum qualifications include a working knowledge of the crop input business, a post-secondary education with an agricultural emphasis, computer literacy, and excellent communication skills.
Key functions will include addressing a variety of customer concerns as the first point of contact at the location, branch logistics, counter service and branch administration processing.
- Services the customer by meeting their needs at a retail location via phone, email and counter service.
- Identifies sales opportunities in the region, providing information to the sales team as needed.
- Provides customers with informed knowledge on Southwest Agromarts marketing programs.
- Responsible for crop logistics at the location including data entry, recordkeeping and third party relationship management.
- Responsible for data entry including processing orders, invoicing and file management.
- Assists with inventory management, ordering and monthly/yearly counts.
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- College Diploma or University Degree in an Agriculture related area
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Strong computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Office